THIS BEAUTIFUL STAINED GLASS is part of the Second African Baptist Church, located near the eastern edge of the Historic District in Greene Square . Though the current building dates from 1925, the church was originally founded on December 16, 1802. One of Savannah’s oldest black congregations, the Church became instrumental in training pastors to be sent out into the city’s black churches. Its first pastor, Henry Cunningham, is interred in Laurel Grove South , with other prominent founders of Savannah’s African Baptist Church. They do not offer tours, but visitors are welcome to attend services.